Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Work of Heart

Many years ago, I made my first quiet book. It took FOREVER to finish. I vowed never to make one again. BUT...

I saw a cute pattern for a quiet book, even before I knew that Steph was pregnant. I couldn't resist the temptation to buy the pattern, thinking I had tons of time before I would need to complete it.

Much to my surprise, Steph was already two months along and this quiet book was much more complicated that the ones I made years ago.

Andie is definitely worth it, though. I gave it to her for Christmas. I can't wait until she and I can play with the book.


1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you documented that. It is truly an amazing work of art. You also need to document your battered fingers from the many, many, many hours of hand stitching!

    ReplyDelete