It was fun to provide input and see the future plans for the product. We even got to make something.
After giving our opinions and making the book of recipes, we were sent home with these goodies:

The other fun project was testing a quilt pattern for The Quilted Fish.
Amanda, owner of The Quilted Fish, was publishing several patterns to take to "market" where vendors and stores meet to see new projects. She needed testers to see what was confusing about the directions, if the directions were complete, or if any information was wrong. She gave me the current working in progress pattern, material and FOUR days to cut out and sew the quilt top.
We sent e-mails back and forth sometimes until 2am. The deadline came quickly. Then, the pattern was sent to the printer.
I hope I get to participate in more focus groups and as testers.
Yay a real blog entry. Sounds like your kind of fun. I hope you get to be in more focus groups too.
ReplyDeleteThose are so cute! They have chosen well in having you be part of test groups. I don't know how you do it all. I'm, so impressed with the sewing projects you are doing and can't wait to see the quiet book.
ReplyDelete